Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ok, This Officially SUCKS.

I have not been to sleep yet after going out dancing. Every time I lay down, I get a KILLER contraction, and NEED to get up. After having a series of them that were fucking 2 minutes apart! and OMG!!! PAIN!!!, I checked myself again. HOLY SHIT! I can feel the amniotic sac! So, enough messing around with my cervix for a while. I do not want to break my water accidentally. But this really hurts. I mean, can't breathe, can't move, really really HURTS. I think today actually might be the day, and Eric might be sharing his birthday with Alex. He would think that was awesome, on top of the other awesome Heather arranged- a visit from his little brother who he hasn't seen in 2 years. I thought I couldn't top that, so we didn't get him anything. But if I have Alex today, the score might be almost even. Maybe. At least he would think it was cool.

I don't know when Holly is leaving for Ft. Kent, and I'm wondering if I should call her and ask if she can put off her trip up north for a day. I don't know what to do. I'm just sitting around right now, panting. This really does suck. A. Lot. Really. OW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments :)