Saturday, December 18, 2010

More Sew Happiness!

Photo bomb in...
3...
2...
1!!!
Ok, sooo... First, Miranda's scarf.... I couldn't decide which side to use as the outer, the print side, or the super-fuzzy-stick-your-face-in-it-and-snuzzle-it side. So I made it 2 sided. Above, you can see where the print isn't as defined. That is the snuzzle side. It was a complete fucking pain in my ass to sew. I thought I was doing awesome, and that Priss agreed with me that minky was the best fabric ever invented. When I turned it over, it was a different story. Bird's nests, dropped stitches, and FUCK THIS FABRIC!!! So it is a leetle bit crooked, but I hope she won't notice.


Next, Kathy's scarf.... I totally effed up cutting the fringe... So, I faked it by cutting some of the fringey things shorter, to make it look like I did it on purpose. It works, yay!




Next, Bibbit next to our magic sparkle tree! Aww! That highchair, btw, is the same one that TJ used, which was given to me by my Grandma. It sat lonely for 11 years in my mom's attic....


Next up... Christmas Bites (fabric from Joann.) They're all out of it online, so when I was an idiot and washed it with my red Alova, I was totally depressed. Two hot washes with oxyclean and RnG fixed it right up. Santa's beard shouldn't be pink...


 And this is what I made with it! Alex's magic sparkle tree outfit!




We're going to the in-law's house for celebrating tomorrow (er... today) So I was glad I finally got to put this together. While I was making the appliqué, my boobs leaked, thinking about how cute this was going to be for pictures. Damn my boobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments :)