Sunday, September 5, 2010

W00T! I'm getting my skirt!

After several convo's with the peeps at MTcoffinzUnderground, I'm getting my skirt in time! I'm totally psyched about this! Even though I still need to find a top to go with it, it's a ginormous weight off my mind.

His
GW recieved his ring in the mail today, too! I love it, it's a pretty good match for mine. We looked at a ton of them before deciding which one would look the best. It kind of irks me that the jewelery store was charging $300 for the same ring we got for him off Amazon for $40. And it also irks me that my ring was so dang expensive. I hate wearing really expensive stuff. I know I'm either going to loose it or break it because I'm a scatterbrained klutz. Seriously, wearing my ring makes me nervous. I've never owned anything, except a car, that cost more. And you don't wear a car, so that doesn't even count... I'm sure if I'd been the primary driver, it would have had it's days numbered.



Mine
I still haven't found anything appropriate for Alex or TJ to wear. Heather is madly shopping for a dress for Rebecca. Of course, in matters of fashion, Heather & I are practically Nazi with our passion for the ultimate awesomeness. Perfection is hard work, and we'll settle for nothing less than that when it comes to how we dress for events. Or, at least we try to achieve what is our view of perfect perfection.




So now, I need the perfect corset. I'm waffling between thisthisthisthis, this, and this. How can I even choose when they're all so awesome?? I'm leaning towards the plain black ones, because the'll have excellent re-wear value. Or the black & white. Or one of the black and red ones. Hell, I want them ALL. ALL I SAY! but GW said no. Poop. He ruins everything, the big ol' meanie. And he isn't a big help, either, because he likes them all, too, and told me to get ONE that I want.
(He's not really that mean, btw, he spoils me rotten, and treats me like a princess, and I love him dearly.)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments :)