Friday, September 3, 2010

Must. Pamper. Self.

I'm totally stressed out about this whole wedding thing. My family & friends are going nuts... They want a huge thing, and they want it in a couple of weeks. The list of things people want to do is INSANE. Ain't gonna happen. Soooo...
I'm taking a showerbath. By my dang self. No Alex. (he's sleeping anyway) I'm putting off the diapers until tomorrow.
I am creating a chem-free spa experience.
I have sea salt, extra virgin coconut oil (EVCO), sesame oil, baking soda, powdered oatmeal, and apple cider vinegar (ACV).
Sounds like a recipe for DOOM, right? Nope, they all have a purpose, which I will explain presently.
  • Sea salt to put in the bath. 
  • EVCO & sesame for my legs... After I *gasp* shave them. Also for after I'm done to smell yummy & moisturize. 
  • Oatmeal for a masque.
  • Baking soda for washing my hair, and for scrubbing my face.
  • ACV for rinsing my hair.
This is going to be fun... Or at least, relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments :)