Saturday, October 23, 2010

Yay Followers!

I think I'm among the many who are disappointed with BabyCenter's decision to take the blogs off the sidebar. I have found most of the mommy blogs I follow through there, and I sure do miss it! I wanted to say thanks to those who have found my blog, and who are following.

I'm supposed to be doing something productive right now. I've sewed 2 pairs of Halloween-themed babylegs... Ummm. Yeah. Lame output... I have some things that are cut out, but Miss Priss is being her usual self, (bird-nesting and eating things), so I took a sanity break. Or I was gonna throw her right out the window.
Things I have cut out to sew:

  • Lime-green fleece longies
  • 10 terry wipes, made from a very pretty, soft, hand-towel set from Wal-Mart. (Yay for fall clearance items!)
  • 2 recycled tee fitteds with Alova inners- all pinned, clipped, and ready to go!
I just need some motivation. And I'm not finding it. I'll probably do the wipes before everything else, I'm in dire need in that department, I'm always running out. Tomorrow will see NO sewing whatsoever during the day, we're going to Dawn's (GW's step-mom) surprise birthday party. 

I'm also having an issue with the fact that I'm home on a Friday night. In my world before baby, Friday would see me at Plague. (Heather & Holly or no Heather & Holly) I miss all my old friends & casual acquaintances, especially my close DJ friends... Scavenger, Chasm,  DeHuman8, 8-Bit, ZNUH, Rev Ben, Black/Mail, Neith, Doomsday Jones.... Oh, and my Amy. And Mel, and Roxy, and Damian, and Courtney, and Joie... and so many others who I didn't list.  

BUT... This is what I expected. I knew what having a new baby would mean. Honestly, all the superficial relationships fade when Alex smiles at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments :)