Friday, October 22, 2010

I Love Me Some Boobies!

If you're on Facebook, and you love boobies (specifically, babies on boobies) then you should JOIN THIS GROUP! Just sayin'.
I chose to upload this picture, but I didn't caption it. I just didn't know what to write. What could say more than the photo already shows?

In other news, we had a visit to the "vet" (What GW calls the Dr's :P). We couldn't see Dr E, she's out caring for her mother, who is (sadly) dying. We saw the flaky NP. We asked about Alex's rash, because we'd done everything, and nothing was helping.

Turns out, he has a yeast rash. WTF? I've never even had an infection, and there were no other signs anywhere else. Alex's mouth was clean (no thrush), and there was none on my nips, either. Since TJ only had a rash like, twice, EVER, I was pretty much at my wit's end with this. She gave us a script for some super-yeast-killer, because she said it was too bad for OTC treatment. Damn.

Well, it works. Last night we slathered it all over his bum, bits, and the backs of his knees, because he had it there, too. (I chose to stick him in a disposable for this event.) It looked so much better this morning. He's sleeping now, with the same thing we did last night. I'm hoping that it clears up soon.

She said it generally goes away in a couple of days, and I was skeptical, but seeing it work overnight makes me think she isn't totally loopy. She also told us we didn't need to treat the cloth diapers, just wash 'em the way we had been. She CD'd her kids when they were small, and she was really impressed with the fitteds & babylegs I had made, and she positively cooed over the Fishnoodles cover. She said she was jealous, and wished she'd had a couple "back then", and the leggings were "brilliant!".

I think I hear a Bibbit fussing... and after looking at all the pictures of babes and babies, my boobs would love to feed him.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to know that the NP didn't think that you had to do anything special to your diapers. That would really be a pain. I really hope that it doesn't come back. Yeast is a bear, and I hate it!!! Good luck and I am glad that you found out what it was.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments :)