Friday, July 30, 2010

Still No Spider...

I think my declaration of war may have scared that horrible spider off. I haven't seen her, or been bitten. Maybe she decided that I taste gross. I hope so.

I think Alex is going through another growth spurt. His sleep schedule is all messed up. All he wants to do is eat, but then he gets too much, and pukes it up everywhere. It's such a discouraging waste of milk, but he doesn't want to stop eating.

I got a ton of pictures printed from years ago... I ordered them online, because Wal-Mart had a free shipping to home deal. I hate that place, but it was worth it to get them done, finally. I had years of them sitting on my old HD & in my storage drive... I still don't have all the ones I want, but I got about 300 of them. Now comes the hard part... Organizing them, and putting them in an album, and finding the time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments :)