Thursday, July 22, 2010

I just want to give him a bath...

Is this too much to ask? I mean, really... When I don't want to, he's up. Now, he's contentedly asleep after fussing all through me trying to eat my only real meal of the day. Nursing + eating = not recommended. I got Catalina dressing in his ear. Yup. Right in the ear. /facepalm. I'm terrible at doing two things at once. And I'm a messy eater. That's why Paris loves me sooo much. She knows I'll drop something, and whatever's on the floor is fair game. Too bad she wasn't there when I dripped. She likes Catalina.
My supply has improved today (w00t!), I think from the extra pumping I'm doing, just in case the squirrel issue happens again. I know it will, but I can't really plan for it, so at least I'll have something saved up when Alex needs it. Previously, I was just feeding him whatever I pumped when he didn't wake up soon enough, and that worked out fine.
Alex also has a heat rash, along with his infant acne. We're calling him Troll Baby. He looks awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments :)