Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Opening Soon On Etsy...

Mah shop!
We've hit a rough spot, and I needed to do something so I feel like I'm contributing to the household, instead of just living here & eating all my husband's money. This has nothing to do with him, he thinks I'm a nut, but nonetheless, I need to do it for my own peace of mind. He said I don't need to do anything, especially because it's his student loans that are the problem.
So anyway, I'm making/gathering some stuff & things to sell. I have a set of coasters, a pair of earrings, and a crapton of fresh pine cones. As of this minute, there's nothing actually in the shop, but I hope to list some things later today.* Listed things, will be updated as more awesome things are made :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments :)