Monday, April 18, 2011

Shamefully Neglected

Yes, I do mean my blog. Sorry, blog... :(

I've been busy with a growing Bibbit, making stuff, and planning on making stuff...
The little imp has decided to stop growing, so I've been doing a lot of feeding. He's dropped down from the 90th percentile, to the 10th. While this worries me, Dr. E says it's no big deal. I'm short, and TJ is skinny, so she wasn't expecting him to stay a bruiser forever. At 10 months, he weighs 17 lbs, 14 oz, and is 28.5 inches long... He hasn't gained even a full pound in 4 months. I feel like a bad mom, even though he eats EVERYTHING, and is always nomming me.

GW also let me have a year's worth of PonyIsland... So, I've been doing that, too. I loves me some ponies!! This one's my favorite so far... Her name is StarCloud Radiance, nicknamed Cloudy Day, and she's a Purrpony. SQUEEEE!!
I made this for GW... Bibbit's first "cruise" around the living room... I only had my phone to take pictures with (we left our camera battery chargers at the hotel when we went to PAX... DOH!) so they're a little fuzzy, but you get the idea.



I have to go back to being a mom now... That Bibbit keeps me busy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments :)